Tuesday, October 4, 2011

cross road.........

i have crossed most of it and being in my 40s it is all about focusing where my strength are.....
not to allow those who wants to see me out, down ,shake my positions,.........
thank you all for loving me, caring fr me ,hating me, misunderstanding me, never stop break me,............
there is still no hate from me no matter who you are,
for
i rejoice for those who know how to love........
my disappointment for those who learn to hate...........
‎~Original Plan~
Very often I've questioned all the things we do
And wondered if we’re ever going to get a clue
I didn’t understand so I’m the first to admit
There were a few times that I was ready to quit

Then a moment hit me right in the head
Exposing the wounds where this world has bled
That opened up my eyes and I started to see
This world needs my help and is counting on me

I write words to explain so you all understand
Across the seas and mountains all over this land
If we want to leave a place for our kids to live
We need to realize now is the time to give

So try to go the extra mile every once in a while
When you pass another try to flash them a smile
Please do for others just as much as you can
Because I think that was part of the original plan

No comments:

Post a Comment