Thursday, January 21, 2010

papa and i

thanking papa 4 always being so understanding and patience.......

10th november 2009

good soul with a good heart he lived a blessed & happy life! he is so,so blessed! many of his new friends r oni 50-55 yrs old suffering from heart problem & he is 70,looking younger,fitter & much stronger then many......papa is smiling every second ear2ear! hehehe! all of us2........TQ all!


14th october 2009

never send ur child or aged parents to day care or old folks home if u do not want to get urself be there without a choice......

thanking everyone who created all my ancestors up to my parents who created me today..............hehehe! hong ji dan day today!!! all who shape my life ,good or bad its doesnt matter so long i had life long valuable lessons about things and everyone!!! i have many who loved me & envy me.no bad ppl except if they choo...se to think otherwise. we live to understand, tolerate & b patience, not 2b appreciated...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment