Monday, February 16, 2009

I was born to change everyone's life!

I was born 42 years ago and it change every one's life and expectation.

Girl!
Why not a boy?!
They wanted a boy so much but I am not just a girl but another girl! My great grand mother,grand mother and many relative including my parents, I guess have these words in mouth and mind.

I think it was fated that way even before I was born. I have an older sister about 2 years older than me. Everyone was hoping I was a boy. Maybe my mom knew that she was carrying a (another)girl that why she didn't do much to nourish another baby girl that's was in her. Its nothing new,another girl.This is one of the reason I was born underweight. Boy, boy, boy, boy and boy. When I born, it dash every one's expectation and hope. Its another girl!

Mom has to accept the fact I was born tiny and weak. She has to spoon fed me cos I couldn't suckle, make sure I was staying warm cos i was too tiny, and so on...

Till today mom still do not say a word or describe what happened,fearing that I might turn against everyone or my family but deep in my heart I know the story very well enough.

I hold no revenge or ill feeling on anyone but hope that everyone that wanted a boy so much will learn, change their mind set and accept me.

At least I am proud that I am a girl and do not wish to continue these thoughts about raising girls or another girl is a burden or not profitable!!!

I love who I am and proud of being myself! Cheers!!!

I won and was born a winner..........

No comments:

Post a Comment